LifeStir - Your Web Social Network DNA - social networking                           
en

philosophy Chris Godwin Rush Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Minyan
Minyan Jul 12

Ghosting respectueux de l’environnement Noah Spence Rush Jersey , le ton de la peau vibrante sert simplement depuis 12 de la couleur principale, comme une peau de vin blanc assure le reste du sommet.

Former Chinese national coach Gao Hongbo was appointed as backroom staff for top-flight Dutch soccer club ADO Den Haag, the club's chairman -announced on Thursday.

"I will share my experience with my Chinese colleagues without any reservation," Gao said at a news briefing at the Netherlands Embassy in Beijing. "Their organizational structure and system are helpful for Chinese soccer."

Gao, who penned a one-year contract with ADO Den Haag Vernon Hargreaves III Rush Jersey , was sacked by Chinese Super League giants Jiangsu Sainty in June - his last tenure - after a disappointing half season.

ADO Den Haag, who were in serious financial trouble in 2008, were bought by the Beijing-based United Vansen -International Sports Company earlier this year in an 8 million euro ($9 million) deal.

The Hague-based club currently rank 12th in the 18-team Eredivisie.

Gao will join head coach Henk -Fraser's backroom after their weekend game against Excelsior on Sunday.

Speaking on whether he would move to a European club with a higher -profile in the future, Gao said joining ADO

Den Haag is just his "first step in learning."

"I hope there will be a second step and a third step," Gao told reporters before indicating his desire to take the reins of the national team again.

In 2011 Kendell Beckwith Rush Jersey , when Gao was controversially replaced by Spaniard Jose -Antonio Camacho as the national team head coach, he said his "first half" at the -national team was finished, and he would wait for his second half.

The former Beijing Guoan player also said he would try to have a better understanding of the Dutch youth training system outside of his role as coach.

Holland is widely considered a talent--rich country, with world-renowned names including Johan Cruyff, Marco van Basten and Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Cruyff - the icon of the influential "Total Football" philosophy Chris Godwin Rush Jersey , the root of today's "tiki-taka" - is well recognized as the former manager of Barcelona during 1988-96.

Prestigious English club Manchester United also hired a Dutch as their head coach - Louis van Gaal.

The Oranje made it into the 2014 World Cup semifinals under Van .

web counter
web counter