LifeStir - Your Web Social Network DNA - social networking                           
en

(Chapter 1) And the Word came from God....with persecution - Prophetic Giving Will Bring You A Bountiful Reward

Group Info

Prophetic Giving Will Bring You A Bountiful Reward

Prophetic Giving Will Bring You A Bountiful Reward

On Friday the 13th (ooooo!!) October 2017, I received a bountiful reward for having heeded to the Spirit of Christ to give. The Word of Knowledge came in April 2017, and at the time I did not know who I was to make the alms payment to. When the time came for the giving, I immediately knew who to provide it to and how much to give. That was on the 12th of October 2017. Within 24 hours, my rewards came, not like for like, but in other matters. Well, here in these sticky forums, I will lay out in detail the situation, and the Biblical precepts that need to be followed in people's daily lives to see miracles on a regular basis.

David Underwood
David Underwood Oct 15 '17

Sometime in April 2017, I felt that Adonai wanted me to give a specific amount of money to someone, as alms. No names were given, no time given. I knew that Adonai would tell me about it when the time came. Ecc. 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Throughout the next few months, I was looking out for whom I would provide the alms to. Many times, I thought I had found the person but there was no confidence in my spirit to spur me on.

Then, on October the 12th 2017, someone rang me for some monetary help. I then immediately knew who it was, and immediately said the amount I was told by Adonai to give... and it was a giving, not a loan, since Adonai does not 'loan' money to Believers. Phil 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Then, in the morning, I received an SMS message from the Bank that there had been unsolicited debits from my bank account. When I checked there were quite a few unsolicited withdrawals from my account, in fact the bank had declined (rightly so ) a debit of £1400!!! The others that had gone through were between £0.50 and £30 from all over the world!!! The bank sorted it out by cancelling my card and sending out a new card which would take 3-5 days by post. They also reimbursed the lost amounts. It delayed my purchase of some stuff from Amazon which Adonai had already instructed to get ASAP.

The Forum post is edited by David Underwood Oct 15 '17
This topic is sticky
You need to be a group member to post.
web counter
web counter