LifeStir - Your Web Social Network DNA - social networking                           
en

Prophetic: Christ Will Break The Spine Of Anti-Christian Terrorism In The Middle East | Forum

Group Info

Prophetic: Christ Will Break The Spine Of Anti-Christian Terrorism In The Middle East

Prophetic: Christ Will Break The Spine Of Anti-Christian Terrorism In The Middle East

On 15/07/2016 the Spirit of Christ impressed upon my heart the fact that in the future, there will be a massive destruction of anti-Christian terrorist activity, specifically in the Middle East, which are the breeding grounds for modern day terrorism.

I had actually suffered a very severe case of low back pain the day before, which after affirmation of healing scriptures like 1 Peter 2:24 and calling on the name of Yeshua/Jesus as in Romans 10:13 , caused the pain to almost completely go away within 2 days, without needing medical treatment or pharmacopaeia.

The Spirit of Christ told me that the breeding grounds of terrorism in the Middle East is like the spine, the central nervous system which coordinates its inflow and outflow. This will be so completely broken that the severe pain of the trauma would immobilize the branches fanning out from those places. But in their case, they obviously will not call on the name of Christ to heal them, so this situation would be permanent. It will be near extinction of the roots of this terror movement. In this group I will discuss the pertinent facts of the theatre and actors leading up to this World event.

Topic Replies Views Last Reply
There are no topics here. You'll be the first.
web counter
web counter